CoPaP Forum Index CoPaP
 A community of linked Neverwinter Nights worlds. 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am
All times are UTC - 5
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
 Forum index » Frontpage News and Polls » Member World News » Linked Worlds News » Tairis'nądur News
"DM event for lower level PCs"
Page 2 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Dark_EK
Ambassador: Tairis'nądur

uncast wrote:
The recent event was a blast! Smile

Too bad Falleny and Anelas couldn't join us though, it'd would be been more fun with all of us there Sad

As G said, Falleny was there in spirit... While I liked how some of you actualy were prepared to go in the forest and search for her, I was also about to stab you all for doing it Razz

If there's a DM event, chances are small for seeing Fall now... but don't worry.. I'll bring along a ditzy NPC every now and then to remind you of her! Razz

As for the time, seems we will have to create some new one.. what it will be, no idea... but the stories never end progressing, so there's always more Smile

And more feedback welcome, even the unkind one! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:29 am
 ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top 
uncast
Noobie

Well, these are the few DM events that I got involved in, so I truly enjoyed myself. Smile

Stab us? Bwahahahahaha! Twisted Evil Congrats, btw!

Well, I can't say for the other players, but I think we were lead well enough. Though, I do think there wasn't enough unexpected stuff. Throwing in unexpected stuff makes it more interesting I think. (I was half-expecting the commoner to turn on us, then we all get thrown in jail, etc etc). I didn't expect the worm thing, so that was great!

The guard didn't seem to fight back, while we were hacking him to pieces. That part, I thought it was odd. (Maybe we were a little too...aggresive? Wink )

Well, the ending was inconclusive, but I think that was intended. Besides, sounds like there's much more to come Smile

P.S: Some of us actually wanted to see the worm enter Ognar, even me O_o. I wonder what would happen if it did?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:13 am
Moredo
Planewalker

As Gairus said in IRC, he hoped he had got the horror feel right, and with the worms I must agree! Damn nasty little things!

Super event, had heaps of fun Smile But poor, little Sam is staying away from that worm-infested moon for some time now. Embarassed He is kinda scared Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:29 pm
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nądur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Moredo wrote:
As Gairus said in IRC, he hoped he had got the horror feel right, and with the worms I must agree! Damn nasty little things!

Super event, had heaps of fun Smile But poor, little Sam is staying away from that worm-infested moon for some time now. Embarassed He is kinda scared Wink

Tairis is a seperate planet, not a moon. Not even close enough to be any bigger than say, Mars, in each other's skies.

-Themicles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 ICQ Number 
Moredo
Planewalker

Sorry about that Themicles Embarassed Rolling Eyes Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:51 am
Page 2 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Frontpage News and Polls » Member World News » Linked Worlds News » Tairis'nądur News
Jump to: