!.65 and Custom Races

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
BlindBleu

!.65 and Custom Races

Post by BlindBleu »

There is an apparent issue with 1.65 and the custom race generator.

On Mystara I am unable to get any of my wemic characters to finish loading. They were playble prior to the patch to 1.65.

Nor can you create a wemic and maybe other custom races on mystara.

Since the patch I have not seen any minotaurs nor such like wemics.

I can play my half nymph and tyfling ok.

BlindBleu
SinbadSam[/list]
Blindbleu

Post by Blindbleu »

Could someone try and create a wemic character on Rockhome.

Please post your results here.

That way I can know if is my installation.

Side note

Odinhammersong just prior to the patch about 1 week, could not see any of my wemic characters, but all of the other players could. He had done complete installation of NWN due to a harddrive replacement. He had tried reinstalling all the of the Haks with no change.

I did the complete installation of the patch 1.65. I will try a revert patch and see I my wemic characters are playable on Avlis, this evening.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Keep us posted.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Cromwell
World Leader - LoT: Thay

Post by Cromwell »

The only way that would make sense for it to be broken would be if the 2das used for AutoBIC were replaced with the 1.65 2das, which, if you are using CEP appearances (IE Wemic, etc) might cause it to break.
[color=red]"How wonderfully mad of you!"[/color]
Odin Hammersong
Noobie

haks

Post by Odin Hammersong »

Yes, I did have some trouble seeing wemics. While I was able to see a wemic in Hala, I have yet to return to Rockhome due to the patch update.

Since most of CoPaP should be 1.65 in the next few days, I will patch up tonight and travel back to Rockhome. But if no wemics can actually enter the world, it will be hard to test. :?

Good luck Sam, I will keep an eye out for any four-legged friends tonight. :D

--Odin
www.nwnonline.net
Blindbleu

Post by Blindbleu »

Another update

I am able to run my wemics on Deglos now that it is 1.65. I have seen no further issues on Deglos with my wemic. :D

Yes I did download and install the new Avlis haks needed.

So it appears to be a specific issue only on the Mystara servers..

I have not yet tried Hala.

BlindBleu
SinbadSam
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Blindbleu wrote:Another update

I am able to run my wemics on Deglos now that it is 1.65. I have seen no further issues on Deglos with my wemic. :D

Yes I did download and install the new Avlis haks needed.

So it appears to be a specific issue only on the Mystara servers..

I have not yet tried Hala.

BlindBleu
SinbadSam
Sounds like a hakpak issue on their end.
They should make sure they're using CoPaPHak 4.4... and if they are, they need to look at what's in their top level hak, to see what files are being overridden. To be safe, they should rebuild their top level hak, using the relevant files from the CoPaP Hak 4.4 as a base...

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me