Portal from Hala to Avlis is down.

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Gorgon
Noobie

Portal from Hala to Avlis is down.

Post by Gorgon »

Portal from Hala to Avlis is down (your character file could not be transfered sucessfully...) . It has been this way for at least 24 hours I think. Others I have talked with get the same error.

*edit* When this happens, is this an issue with a specific server? Should I be mentioning it here or at Avlis or Hala?

*2nd edit* fixed a minute after I posted. You guys are good :)
Pitched Black
World Leader: Hala

Post by Pitched Black »

Mentioning here should be good enough. If you want to go to the specific servers, you're allowed but it could be an issue with either so you'd have to go to them both. Here's fine though, but we may need a bugs forum...
Gorgon
Noobie

Post by Gorgon »

Having the exact same problem again today. Portal to Avlis returns the same error. I'll try again later.

Gamespy: NTC-Gorgon
Character: Smeec
markschouten
Planar Sage

Post by markschouten »

Could be because we are having database problems at the moment , it will hopefully be fixed within a few hours.
markschouten
Planar Sage

Post by markschouten »

It should work again now.
AUman
Noobie

Post by AUman »

While I have no idea about any coding, Rockhome is having similar problems (from what I as a player see). Perhaps the Hala/Rockhome team could do a little info sharing to see if this is the same problem, which might aid in a solution. (Maybe you guys are already doing this :) ) Just saw a similarity and thought I'd bring it up.

AUman
wtnrj
Ambassador: Mystara

Post by wtnrj »

I was just talking to Ferus about this not too long ago, and he believes it to be an older version of vaultSter problem *shrugs*
so if that was the problem with hala then its a good bet its whats going on in rockhome :D