Manuel the White
Groundling

Michael Jackson?

Post by Manuel the White »

Michael Jackson?
Red Golem
World Leader: Abyss404

Post by Red Golem »

Where would we be without Michael? Noone would be dancing like they do on those music videos. I think he's a good guy and the press/legal folks are just doing this for attention. He'd know better than to do what they accuse him of. I think we should accept Michael Jackson's application into CoPaP.

Though which world would have have originated from? I can't quite tell what race he is. He must be from some custom race. With moves like he's got he must get Dodge as and Racial Affinity Tumble as special racial feats.

Anyone got his stats?
[url=http://nwn.bioware.com/guilds_registry/viewguild.html?gid=6231]Autobic Guild[/url]
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

I know he has a special ability which is a lot like Burning Hands. It's called Burning Hair. Very powerful, except when there's Coca Cola around.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Manuel the White
Groundling

Post by Manuel the White »

Michael Jackson is creating his own PW. He is calling it Neverwinter Ranch but you have to be under 13 to join and have the jiggly hakpak installed.
Nightbringer
Groundling

Post by Nightbringer »

we should have more polls about monkeys
Shining Orb
Noobie

Post by Shining Orb »

Why isn't anyone questioning this kids mother or father? Hey I have a good idea...lets send lil jimmy to sleep over at the suspected child molesters house!! yeah and when he comes home we can press charges! :shock: