Rise of Justice- Birth of Empires

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Howland24

Rise of Justice- Birth of Empires

Post by Howland24 »

Hello there, I'm Admin Howland from Rise of Justice, Birth of Empires. I was interested in joining the Copap world, applying my world there, it is currenly low level, low magic server, which offers a completely customized setting, with the abilitity to allow players to be anyone, or anything they want to be.

We're currently located under roleplay. Our server is still in the making,but i'm quite interested in joining the server group.

Thanks, please repost.
Zebranky
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by Zebranky »

We welcome your interest! If you haven't already, please look over the Articles of Confederation, then send me (or any other World Leader or Ambassador) a private message including the following:
* Notify that the Articles of Confederation have been read.
* Send name and world's name (does not have to be a final name for the world)
* Give a summary of how far along the world's development is and, how many players if any
* Brief background and history of the setting
* Whether world will be an Avlis compliant server or a non-Avlis compliant server... if making a NACS, how will the server differ?
If you have any questions, I'm usually in the IRC channel #copap on irc.stratics.com.
Darkfire
Spelljammer

Post by Darkfire »

I have searched around for information on the world; such as forums, google, and checked in the Gamespy listing under Role Play and I was unable to find anything.

If possible, could you provide us with a link to some information for those of us who are curious?

What is the server name/module name as well? Perhaps I was just looking for the wrong thing on the list.

Thank you,

-Darkfire
Korennya
Noobie

Post by Korennya »

I"ve seen his server in the list. Look under the role play section. The server is "o) - rise of justice" module name is "birth of empires". I haven't logged into yet myself. He's running 1.69 and I just haven't gotten my ass up to use my other computer that has 1.69 on it.
Zebranky
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by Zebranky »

I'll take a look tonight if it's up. Thanks, Korennya.