Hello Everyone

Talk talk talk about anything.
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Hello Everyone

Post by Wexelar »

Hello,
Just wanted to say Hello and I am looking forward to my email letting me join in on the fun.
Wexelar :D
teleri
World Leader: The Outlands

Post by teleri »

Welcome aboard, hope to see you in game.
Cheers,
teleri

Building the Outlands one GateTown at a Time
[url=http://www.greatring.net][color=blue][u][b]The Outlands[/color][/u][/b][/url]
[url=http://www.diterlizzi.com/art/games/planescape/index.html][color=blue][u][b]The Look of PlaneScape[/color][/u][/b][/url]
Tristan_Durst
World Leader: Arborea

Post by Tristan_Durst »

Welcome to CoPaP!!! Please enjoy what you experience.

-Tristan
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Post by slave.of.emotions »

Welcome :)
Eponine
Noobie

Post by Eponine »

Welcome aboard, what world will you start on?
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

Well I was thinking Elysia to get started and learn the world and take my time. I work 3rds and 5-6 days a week :( , so I am going to take it slow :)
NecroZombie
Noobie

Post by NecroZombie »

Wexelar wrote:... so I am going to take it slow :)
Famous last words...

Welcome
Eponine
Noobie

Post by Eponine »

Wexelar wrote:Well I was thinking Elysia to get started and learn the world and take my time. I work 3rds and 5-6 days a week :( , so I am going to take it slow :)
Good starting city, look for a wandering half-elf commoner named Eponine and she will show you around.
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Eponine wrote:
Wexelar wrote:Well I was thinking Elysia to get started and learn the world and take my time. I work 3rds and 5-6 days a week :( , so I am going to take it slow :)
Good starting city, look for a wandering half-elf commoner named Eponine and she will show you around.
hehe, i can just second it, you wont be disappointed
Gairus
Groundling

Post by Gairus »

Avlis then ;)
(To clarify in case you missed it, Elysia is a server that is part of a world, not a world. :))

I'm picky but not trying to be insulting with that. Enjoy the Champion's city :)
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

Good eye, didn't even see that...lol
I'm just waiting for the letter with the passwords so I can start. I sent in my Avlis app April 6, got my invite to CoPaP the 7th, CoPaP forums the 9th, Blackdagger forums the 28th, so if I 've forgot something kick me hard pls... :lol: or maybe I just don't know what the heck I am doing. Anyways I will be waiting for my e-mail so I can start playing.
Wexelar
P.S.
Thanks for the welcomes
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Wexelar wrote:Good eye, didn't even see that...lol
I'm just waiting for the letter with the passwords so I can start. I sent in my Avlis app April 6, got my invite to CoPaP the 7th, CoPaP forums the 9th, Blackdagger forums the 28th, so if I 've forgot something kick me hard pls... :lol: or maybe I just don't know what the heck I am doing. Anyways I will be waiting for my e-mail so I can start playing.
Wexelar
P.S.
Thanks for the welcomes
uhm that quiet sometime... if you was accepted to copap then you are automaticly acepted to avlis and all other servers too, and should have received all passwords with it.
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

I was accepted to CoPaP forums, if this is what you mean, but no passwords. so maybe I am waiting to be accepted to play? got me... bbl
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

As i applied i had my passwords already 2 days later... remember to always check your spam folder if you are using webmail

Did you fill out application like this one portal.php?getpage=application_form ?
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

yup yup, the one on here and on Blackdagger page.
Maybe thats a hint that I'm not going to get them? It's been real, if I get them I'll see ya on sometime.
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Wexelar wrote:yup yup, the one on here and on Blackdagger page.
Maybe thats a hint that I'm not going to get them? It's been real, if I get them I'll see ya on sometime.
Well you would then get a massage that you was not accepted too....
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

cool, then I shall wait 8)
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Wexelar wrote:cool, then I shall wait 8)
perhaps try to send it in again... i saw somewhere a thread about who pm when you did not get your applicatiuon response after 4 days... wil ltry to find it. It was here or avlis forums.
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

Thanks alot S.O.E :D I will wait till monday morn when I get home from work then pm Strangg1 see whats up :D
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

That's an old thread. You'll want to fill out another app and make sure your spam filters don't eat the response.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

I resent one a couple days ago on the Avlis page this time. I hope I hear something soon, well be a month May 6th :cry:
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

OK, I just resent app. crossing fingers :wink:
Wexelar
Clueless Prime

Post by Wexelar »

Hey, In my e-mail to join the COPAPList group it says this:

"Hello,
You have been invited to receive the CoPaP Mail List. Normally this is due to your recent acceptance as a player into a CoPaP persistent world."

If I have been accepted I have not got the passwords yet. :cry:
My isp has a spam filter that I have turned off, so it should be sent to my inbox. I don't know what was at the bottom of the e-mail cos they are broken img's tried to download but got nothing. anyways, Laterz
Wexelar
slave.of.emotions
Groundling

I hope it works out for you somehow :( perhaps someone from copap team can tell him what to do now ?