Avlis CoPaP ambassador

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Alphonse
Groundling

Avlis CoPaP ambassador

Post by Alphonse »

just wondered who the CoPaP ambassador for Avlis is as I havent seen Wombat around in a while.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Wombat is on vacation or something along those lines and should be back in a while. Sindol was our other one, but he's moving. Right now that leaves me, but I can point you to whomever the best person to talk to is.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Orleron wrote:Wombat is on vacation or something along those lines and should be back in a while. Sindol was our other one, but he's moving. Right now that leaves me, but I can point you to whomever the best person to talk to is.
I don't think Al is looking for someone to reach. I think his concern is that Avlis has barely been participating here except in votes. No one is answering questions on watchlist entries. No on from Avlis is answering questions on Avlis systems (at least not very often). And Avlis hasn't been posting watchlist entries in a while now.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Final Shinryuu
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Themicles wrote: I don't think Al is looking for someone to reach. I think his concern is that Avlis has barely been participating here except in votes. No one is answering questions on watchlist entries. No on from Avlis is answering questions on Avlis systems (at least not very often). And Avlis hasn't been posting watchlist entries in a while now.
Orleron has been far, far more active in CoPaP himself this year than previously, though. Things are looking up and revitalized quite a bit. =D

Watchlist entries are something important that should be kept up and posted on the CoPaP boards, though. I would very much like to see an entry for every player that Avlis bans, so I know who to look out for. ;)

Anyways, before we get all bitter and bickering again, lets just think about the positive stuff. CoPaP really is more alive this year now than it was at all last year. Things are looking up.
Alphonse
Groundling

Post by Alphonse »

I'm just after updated watchlist entries and stuff so we can make our decisions on new Arkaz players before they start playing.
Sindol
Ambassador: Catara

Post by Sindol »

Orleron wrote:Wombat is on vacation or something along those lines and should be back in a while. Sindol was our other one, but he's moving. Right now that leaves me, but I can point you to whomever the best person to talk to is.
Correction: I didn't even have access to the ambassador's forum until I became one for Catara. IIRC it was Wombat and Choraldances that were the ambassadors for Avlis. Wombat is taking a little break. CD is taking a big one. Avlis needs to get at least one new ambassador to take up the slack probably.

While I would have no problem with doubling up ambassadorships normally, currently this is impossible, because as Orleron fully accurately stated: I'm moving to a new place to live at the moment. Painting is just done today. Carpets going in on tuesday. I'll have to go and buy some new furniture during this week as well, and we're moving the old furniture that we're keeping next weekend.
It looks like I will not have internet access at my new place for at least a couple of weeks after that, alas. Too bad, but at least I won't be tempted to spend the time I need to finish up redecorating the place on gaming instead. :?
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Nighthawk4
Planewalker

Post by Nighthawk4 »

Please be patient guys - we are working on this. :wink:
Avlis1 Head DM

You mean Avlis isn't Real Life?
Final Shinryuu
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Final Shinryuu »