Proposal to remove uber/banned gear from the economy

Development for CoPaP
Wombatforhire
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by Wombatforhire »

First of all, this has already been ratified, it's in effect. Those on CoPaP players who possess these items can contact a DM and have them labeled plot.

Secondly, it is voluntary. I'm not sure how anyone could force you to voluntarily do something, that's a contradiction in terms.
llordssoth
Noobie

Post by llordssoth »

It was intended as humor, since there were numerous posts stating this would be voluntary, and several others stating people would complain.

I was pointing out the absurdity between the two opinions.

My apologies if my disposition towards blatant sarcasm was misunderstood.
Tanelorne Glenderfeld
Noobie

uber gear

Post by Tanelorne Glenderfeld »

you know I see the total lack of magical items in the realms except for the few blessed with dm patrons but Im from way before and my char has a lot of uber items and you talk about just taking them away what about the crap I had to go thru just to get them or do you think they were handed out like candy remember im talking pre sou when the max lvl was 20 and we were killing dragons with over 4000 hp as a group you die around 6 times when you try and yyou come away with a hammer of thunderbolts+5 and your damn appreciative and you just want to say sorry you went thru that but NOW its not allowed bah if thats the case anytime a Dm favored someone with more then one item they should be banned as the char now has turned uber do to DM patronage
Baron
Ambassador: Ithilla

Post by Baron »

you know what? Punctuation is your friend.

No one has proposed taking items away, in fact, the proposal is to make your Uber items such that they do not drop on your dead body if you die. Surely making those items plot is a good thing isnt it?

chill pal. your stuff is safe. :roll:
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.
Sarrena
World Leader: Abyss404

Post by Sarrena »

Sounds like someone met those Sereg with devestating critical. God those things are evil :twisted: The epic monsters of tommorrow... Today...
World Leader : Abyss 404