Help with Custom Content

Forum for scripters of NWN material and third party applications.
VioletCutie
World Leader: Miranor

Help with Custom Content

Post by VioletCutie »

Alright. I'm wanting to know two things so I can do them for my world. First off, I want to know how to do a good subrace/race system and the best way to tie it into my world.
Second, I'm wanting to know how to design custom PrCs for my world too.
If anybody could help me I'd appreciate it.
Kurdan: "Hey sexy. I just love powerful mages."
Violet: "Mind if I try a buff spell?"
Kurdan: "Hell yeah baby. Hook me up."
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."
Cromwell
World Leader - LoT: Thay

Post by Cromwell »

First of all, be prepared for a headache and a alot of wasted time, making PrCs is alot of work, on nwvault you can find a tutorial on making them that covers the basics (just search prestige class). As far as subrace/race systems go, Red Golem made a very nice system which uses a simple 2da along with an external app to edit BIC files for people to specific specifications. Just search autobic on nwvault. This has good documentation as well.
[color=red]"How wonderfully mad of you!"[/color]
VioletCutie
World Leader: Miranor

Post by VioletCutie »

Thanks. One other question. If I were to join CoPaP would I be able to change the epic spell system?
Kurdan: "Hey sexy. I just love powerful mages."
Violet: "Mind if I try a buff spell?"
Kurdan: "Hell yeah baby. Hook me up."
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."

Post by Guest »

Not my department, but i think that is very doubtful.