Some help with the Avlis scripts.

Development for CoPaP
Sarmanos
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Some help with the Avlis scripts.

Post by Sarmanos »

So I finally managed to get a hold of the default mod once again and imported it all into Hades. Finally got the database set up as well but now I need to edit some scripts so that they are reading the PW as Hades. Right now I am getting Too Many Instructions for Avlis_OnEnter and playrdta(SP?) and the server won't let me log in as a player as I keep getting the "You are on the wrong server message". So if anyone knows what scripts I have to mess with, where in the scripts, and any further ones beyond that one problem above, it'd help a ton.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Getting frozen and a TMI error whenever you enter the server usually means that your database is not set up right. It's one of the things that will happen if you have not set up either MySQL or NWNX properly. I would suggest going through the instructions on the NWNX Help Guild.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Sarmanos
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Sarmanos »

Found out the problem thanks to a link from there. Turns out the current NWNX module I was using sucked so I went with a previous version.