Need new passwords

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
aceluby1
Noobie

Need new passwords

Post by aceluby1 »

I haven't got a e-mail to tell me what the logins are for the new worlds that have joined in avlis in the past month. I was wondering if we get them or do we just have to find the portals in the game for them.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

ok, I'll forward you the list info. sec...
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
aceluby1
Noobie

Post by aceluby1 »

I haven't got that list info yet can you try to send it to me again.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

I PM'ed it to you here on these boards.

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
elrafo
Noobie

Post by elrafo »

I have the same problem cannot join moonsea and all the new servers.
I sent my mu application on 30 june but the mail i received didn't includes the new passwords.
Could you send them or tell my what i have to do ?

thanks alot
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Message resent, with the correct passwords this time.

elrafo
Noobie

Post by elrafo »

thanx :D
Bannier
Noobie

Post by Bannier »

If you're taking requests, I would like them also.
Drysh
Planewalker

Post by Drysh »

Me too!

Thanks
Cheers.

Post by subspace1011 »

I too would like them. Has there been a CoPap e-mail recently with all the passwords, or have they just not gone out? Just want to make sure that my mail client isn't throwing them in Bulk mail again. Thanks!
Relee
Noobie

Post by Relee »

I need them too, I was just hoping to join Moonsea and realized I don't have the passwords for it.
-- [i]Relee the Squirrel[/i] --
Lokiaeh
Noobie

Post by Lokiaeh »

As well, I could use them. I just joined, but only got the Avlis passwords, not the rest of the CoPaP passwords. =\
Little Girl Lost
madhatter
Noobie

Post by madhatter »

I need them too if possible. Thanks in advance.
Starslayer_D
Ambassador: Abyss404

Post by Starslayer_D »

The copap mailinglist seems to be not sending mails
Sindol
Ambassador: Catara

Post by Sindol »

We're looking into it. Strangg (who normally does our applications) is moving house at the moment, so someone else took over that job, and as usual when you change protocol, stuff breaks.

The normal procedure is that you receive an invite for the CoPaP yahoo group, which servers are the mailing list host. You also get all passwords for all CoPaP servers if you are accepted on Avlis.

It seems this has not been happening to the latest batch of applicants, because of the aforementioned breakage. We'll look into rectifying this asap.
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Ulversial
Planewalker

Post by Ulversial »

Any progress on the CoPaP-mail? I really want to check out the new worlds. It has almost been a month since the last reply now...
Dyridian
Noobie

Updated List

Post by Dyridian »

I Need an updated list of server passwords please, if someone could help that would be great. Id like to check out Kuras and a few of the other new additions that i do not have the passwords to.

thank you,
Dyridian
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Best way to do this is to reapply, especially if you're not on the normal CoPaP mailing list which has sent out the new passwords twice in the last week.

Eponine
Noobie

Post by Eponine »

I will reapply but it definitely looks like some other hiccup since so many of us did not get it.

I am still listed as a member of the group if I go directly to the group's page.
teleri
World Leader: The Outlands

Post by teleri »

Eponine wrote:I will reapply but it definitely looks like some other hiccup since so many of us did not get it.

I am still listed as a member of the group if I go directly to the group's page.
Look in your profile did you turn off mail? That is the most common problem, the second is hotmails filters which send a lot of good mail to the trash.
Cheers,
teleri

Building the Outlands one GateTown at a Time
[url=http://www.greatring.net][color=blue][u][b]The Outlands[/color][/u][/b][/url]
[url=http://www.diterlizzi.com/art/games/planescape/index.html][color=blue][u][b]The Look of PlaneScape[/color][/u][/b][/url]
Arond
Noobie

Post by Arond »

FYI, just got on the list, but only got the Avlis passwords, not the rest of the CoPap ones.
Midknight
Noobie

Post by Midknight »

Same here, actually. Got the Avlis passwords, but not the other CoPaP servers.
Ulversial
Planewalker

Post by Ulversial »

ehm. I have never recieved this fancy e-mail but when I joined, and things has changed since that but I found them out from IG thanks to Mystara who had all server info in the Journal. Having that on all CoPaP servers, and up to date, would solve a lot of issues. I have no clue how to get the Kuras info for starters.
HIPS IKD - sneak sneak sneak!
- Arborean SubCon and multiworld composer.
valkyrie72
Noobie

Post by valkyrie72 »

Orleron,
I haven't had a mailing in a good wihile and don't have any of the new passwords...
Could you send me some?
nelina
Noobie

same

Post by nelina »

I applied in 2004 and at that time I did not take the yahoo invite in time (it expires in 7 days but I only see this now) so I only have a very old list. I only played on one world though. It is currently down however and I would like to try some others. Could you please send me an updated list as well in pm? My character name is Paerza on Abyss404.
Paerza
Forsaken by Bane, bound in blood of Asmodeus
Abyss 404