Scripter Wanted.

Talk talk talk about anything.
Alyais
Noobie

Scripter Wanted.

Post by Alyais »

I'm unsure if this would be the correct place, but I did look around and tried to find the proper forum. I thought it safe to just post here, knowing a moderator will be kind enough to leave it or move it to the apporpriate forum. In advance, I apologize.

I am Joe Landolfi, and for some time I have run a private campaign on neverwinter nights dealing with two to three players. The campaign is dnd-esque, so it is dm lead. Hence why I used the word 'campaign'. We are looking to expand the world into a PW. I already have a reliable host whom will host our game for free.

The world is based on The Realm of Avegost. Avegost was originally a DND 2nd Edition Campaign played for a year or so, with a party of 8. It was then converted to an online game using its own system. It was text based, on a forum similar to this one. (Phpbb2)

Avegost 3.0 was then released, the following year- and with a load of history and rich content I: the creator decided that building the world would be fun and exciting. I did so, for the campaign purpose. I'm looking for someone with exceptional scripting skill whom may wish to help (Part-Time type deal) with this project. I myself, have 'well off' scripting skill however I would feel more comfort with someone better than myself. Someone who can do the things I cannot, but wish to.

If you're interested in this, which I'm hoping you are- please E-mail Alyais@prodigy.net with a note of your interest in the subject field. Once the server is up, running and accepting players full-time I do plan on joining CoPaP.

Regards,
Joe Landolfi
Alyais
Noobie

Post by Alyais »

*Bump*