Question: New ILR System - Alive On CoPaP Worlds?

Development for CoPaP
KTA
Noobie

Question: New ILR System - Alive On CoPaP Worlds?

Post by KTA »

Hey I hope I post this in the right place... There are several Changeling chars on Avlis who would like to visit other worlds but this did proof difficult in the past because all the stored forms would be lost and some of us had to travel around 5 servers to get them back. Some even can't get them back because some forms where spawned by DM's. Who cares about forms? Well if you have RP'ed in they it does matter...
Loosing forms beetween Avlis servers has been solved by using a new ILR system that prevents the hides are taken from custom races on server enter. My question: is there any other world using this ILR system so it would be possible to go there? Some of us would realy like to travel :)

Thanks.

KTA
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Abyss404 uses the same system, because we took ours from them. I think Tairis'nadur does also, but I'm not sure if Hala and Rockhome have gone over to it yet, nor Ea.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Chassagne
Planar Sage

Post by Chassagne »

Hala currently implements the system that was announced here a while ago. We havent update it since then.
Silk
World Leader: Avlis

Post by Silk »

Does Hala plan on upgrading?
-Silk
Chassagne
Planar Sage

Post by Chassagne »

Sure, what and where are the files to be integrated ?
Wombatforhire
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by Wombatforhire »

I'm looking into getting my hands on the code for you (and other CoPaP leaders who need it, if any) right now.
Wombatforhire
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by Wombatforhire »

OK folks, sorry to get back so late on this, much thanks to Mistcaller for helping me out...I don't know a darn thing about NWN coding. The file you need is 'changeling.erf' and is located in the 'Avlis Systems' directory on the avlis.blackdagger.net ftp surver.

All world leaders should be able to access this surver via the 'Subcontractor' login. Please contact me if you don't have access or this doesn't appear to be working.

I've talked to Mistcaller, and he says this is the most up to date version of the file.

The Avlis Systems directory is the repository for all the various bits of code like this that other CoPaP leaders might need access to. However, if you can't find necessary files or they don't appear to be updated please let me know.