Downloadable files for Rockhome

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
ph0dious
Noobie

Downloadable files for Rockhome

Post by ph0dious »

you know.. I had a hell of a time getting the files for the avlis server even with the mirror sites. Hala's was easy becuase they host their own stuff (very smart) but Rockhome.. damn.. cant find any files on any avlis mirrors and all the links on the old and new rockhome website point to the avlis ftp server lmao.. I'd like to go see what Rockhome is like but yeah.. NO WORKING LINKS!.. just would like to say it would be nice to have.. also a smooth idea might be to have a section on the copap website linking to places where one can get the files for each individual world. yep.. there are my two bits
Ferus
World Leader: Mystara

Post by Ferus »

The avlis ftp will be back up in a couple days.
also the glantri hak is getting altered to DDS and removing the placeables that are duplicated in the present hak,
give the glantri hak about a week before attempting

Mystara Download Page

hope this helps.

Ferus
[url=http://www.theknownworld.org]Lands of Mystara[/url]
Vichan Lyonsen
Planewalker

Post by Vichan Lyonsen »

Where can i find a list of the haks necessary for Lands of Mystara? I go to thier website and they have haks form all sorts of worlds.. and apart form the ones I know of.. ofr example - i know i dont need haks for Hala to go to rockhome..but what is.. five shires..nine hells of baator..alfheim...glantri?

do i need those? if ive go tthis right i need something like 9 haks to hook up with them.

little help here...

Vichan
Ferus
World Leader: Mystara

Post by Ferus »

the front page of the download haks is what you need for all the servers and rockhome link takes you to the rockhome haks, glantri takes you to the hak for glantri etc...
i would suggest getting the glantri haks and the rockhome haks, there the two servers presently public.
hope this helps.
[url=http://www.theknownworld.org]Lands of Mystara[/url]