Curious

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
DanaS
Noobie

Curious

Post by DanaS »

I was curious about COPAP and had some questions, I'd be grateful if anyone could answer.

1. How do you guys handle time stop?
2. How do you handle true seeing see hidden creatures, or players using hide in plain sight? Is it fixed here or does it still see everything?
3. What Prcs are avliable?
4. Is pickpocketing fixed/ implemented at all?
5. How is alignment implemented? Is it very subject to change or not?
6. What other spells have been signifgantly changed from the base games?
7. Are any feats or skills removed or disallowed?[/u]
markschouten
Planar Sage

Post by markschouten »

1 Area wide timestop.
2 In some worlds you can still see everything , but in avlis it adds a certain bonus to your spot and search check and adds see invisiblity.
3 All of them eventually. But some can't be gained on all worlds.
4 Pickpocketing is standard Bioware pickpocketing as far as i know.
5 How alignments are implented? They are guidelines on how you could play your char , but they can change overtime.
6 I don't know all.. but i do know that some worlds tweaked Greater Missile Storm.
7 As far as i know , all feats and skills are enabled. Although the craft skills are quite useless.
Red Golem
World Leader: Abyss404

Post by Red Golem »

The behavior of spells, feats, and prestige classes would vary based on server. The best place to look would probably be the web site of each world to see what differences there are. Some changes might not even be openly revealed, and are left as something that PCs might discover in character.
[url=http://nwn.bioware.com/guilds_registry/viewguild.html?gid=6231]Autobic Guild[/url]