CoPaP.org Returns!

Frontpage news for the CoPaP project: http://www.copap.org/
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

CoPaP.org Returns!

Post by Themicles »

On October 14th the original registration for the copap.org domain ran out. I contacted Silk and we proceeded with attempts to transfer the domain to my registrar, but the attempts repeatedly failed.

The final attempt was made roughly a week ago. There were no failure messages, and I was told it could take 7 to 10 days to go through.

As you can see now, it is complete. The next thing I plan to do is update the forums again spurred by motivation I gained while the site was down. This will take a few weeks to get right without breaking anything as the website of our current forum mod is gone and with it any help or porting code. This will be done in the background and will not affect site operation until it is time to publish the changes.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Shannen
Noobie

Post by Shannen »

Thank you, Themi! And Silk!
Talwin Hawkins
Noobie

Post by Talwin Hawkins »

Well done :)
Darkfire
Spelljammer

Post by Darkfire »

A bit late, but awesome. The site could definitely use some upgrading lol
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

The phpBB3 upgrade is more or less complete and tested as being fully functional. It is not live yet, as I'm working on see if I can get the front page compatible. That's taking a while due to RL being a major pain for the past couple weeks.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me