Abyss 404 Summary Update

Frontpage news stories for CoPaP member Abyss404: http://abyss404.d2g.com/news.php
Red Golem
World Leader: Abyss404

Abyss 404 Summary Update

Post by Red Golem »

Here's a summary of what's been going on lately at Abyss 404:

New Staff: We're fortunate to get Dantreige as the new Technical Coordinator, and are pleased to finally announce our new two-headed Head DM, Demandred/Felisin. This is a big change compared with our old Demon-style anarchy.

Live Open Beta: We're still in open beta though it has been playing like a live server with DM'ed adventures and developing a decent collection of addicts. Though most of the characters will be wiped out when the server goes live, addicts with over 100 hours played on a character will have a chance to apply to get their old beta character moved/adjusted to the live server.

Still to go: Some things that are keeping us from going live right now are the lack of high level areas, an upcoming custom races revamp and rebalancing, and various bugs on the buglist to fix. Due to real-life constraints and developer burn-out, we're quite a bit behind of previously announced schedules. Though hopefully the reorganization of staff and the reevaluation of development processess will help move things along.
[url=http://nwn.bioware.com/guilds_registry/viewguild.html?gid=6231]Autobic Guild[/url]
stoertebeker
Noobie

Post by stoertebeker »

Yay! Congrats Jade and Siballe :D

have to pop in the Abyss as soon as its linked up with CoPap

oh nearly forgot: greetings from Daria ;)
The Sveg
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by The Sveg »

Congrats for the new staff!

Especially for the two headed monster you now have in the house!

Looking forward to their...creations!
Warning!
Lawful Evil DM
[img]http://www.brainhellas.com/stelios/bat_angel.gif[/img]
markschouten
Planar Sage

Post by markschouten »

I've played on Abyss for some time , and i really like it! Now that i hear that it is possible to let your char stay when you connect to CoPaP , i think that i might start playing on it again.

Congrats with your new team members to!
Mistcaller
Groundling

Post by Mistcaller »

Congratulations to both heads of this 2-headed DM "beast"! :lol:
Keep up the good work Red Golem!
Deider
Planar Sage

Post by Deider »

Demandred and Felisin, congratulations! I hope Jade & Siballe are still gonna be hanging around Avlis. Good luck in your online DM endeavors! :D
Demandred
Noobie

Post by Demandred »

Well, finally found time to dig to this corner of the Boards and read about this thread, along with all the others!

Thank you all for your kind words, I hope you stick to them even after you have a taste of our DMing or our ideas on the server! :twisted:

Currently the server and the boards are boiling with ideas and brainstorming, which we are trying to put together, despite of the chaotic nature of the plane.

Time will tell I guess! :wink:

PS: Avlis cannot get rid of Jade and Siballe that easily... Short breaks are allowed for everyone!