copap issues

Development for CoPaP
terryrayc
World Leader: Arkaz

copap issues

Post by terryrayc »

Was on Hala....Well still on Hala becuase I'm trapped in a room with a broken trans out.

Found some issues.

1 merchant sells 2 items(Maybe Several)
1 battle mage robes
1 Cloak that casts displacemetn once a day/daze once a day

Those items should be to powerful to be sold in shops.

Was in some caves..no spawns, found some +2 items, around 20k in gold, 15k in gems and more potions and scrolls then you chould shake a stick at..not 1 encounter...the caves had like 40 containers in them.

Also was fighting a cave full of goblins. way easy to clear, almost every hut had a chast. Walked away with about 10k in gold, 15k in gems, several good potions and several good scrolls and 4 +1 items, without a challenge.
Last edited by terryrayc on Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pesky
Clueless Prime

Post by Pesky »

Whoa. What I've seen on Hala, the lootbag's been at Avlis level (only potions, little gold, sometimes a scroll or gem) . Guess I've missed some caves..

Those red Mage battle robes also sell in Romini camp on Avlis, I think. Never thought to report them 'cause they didn't look that powerful to me.
Frawick
Clueless Prime

Post by Frawick »

I think this has been fixed for a while, that was when we were having alot of problems with our system.

If not, i think the recent update Chass did may of screwed something up, but it should exactly be what Pesky was saying.

~Frawick
If i was smart I would say something intellegant. If i was stupid I would say something inferior. If i was me, i would probably do the second one.