Server Down

Frontpage news stories for CoPaP member Abyss404: http://abyss404.d2g.com/news.php
Sarrena
World Leader: Abyss404

Server Down

Post by Sarrena »

Servers down due to damage from a power surge during a thunder storm. Working to recover it without data loss. Having several lovely issues.
World Leader : Abyss 404
szabot
Planewalker

Post by szabot »

It's still down? :cry: Curu hungry.
approachingwinter
Location: The 404th layer of the infinite layers of the Abyss

Post by approachingwinter »

Yeah, finally got ahold of Sarrena. Seems the lightning that took out the sever completely frelled the motherboard. So at this point he's going to try and get into the hard drive and grab the vault and database. If this is all possible than all we'd need would be a new server to host it all. Miss you Curu!
pellease

so sad

Post by pellease »

Yeah basicly going through withdrawals. . . hehe if he needs to fund raise for a new motherboard or something I'm willing to help donate. . . I'm starting too twitch. . . its either get my fix or worse maybe become none addicted
Mabus
Planewalker

Post by Mabus »

How goes the Abyss ressurection?
"In the end all things betray you. Honor. Ideals. Heroism. Allies. Comrades. Lovers. Your eyes. Your limbs. Your heart. And in the end, you betray yourself. And that is the greatest betrayal of all.\"

~Lament of the cambion Zaxarus, hero of the Blood War
approachingwinter
Location: The 404th layer of the infinite layers of the Abyss

Post by approachingwinter »

Not terribly well. The issue comes down to a lack of a place to host, I have the module and Sarrena has the database. Without the database even with a server we couldn't do anything... so first we need the database. And then a host, and then we're back up.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

If I had any decent computers left, I'd offer to host in the same capacity as I host Hala's servers...

If one becomes available before you guys find a host, I'll let you know.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me