Beta Test Invite to the Avlis/CoPaP Community

Talk talk talk about anything.
Silk
World Leader: Avlis

Beta Test Invite to the Avlis/CoPaP Community

Post by Silk »

I want to invite anyone who can make it to the Beta Test of our Gaming Lounge this weekend.

Basically, it's a place you can hang out and play networked console games and tournaments in a relaxed comfortable environment.

This weekend (Saturday 10/23 to Sunday October 24) we'll have a beta test to get some feedback before we open up to the public. It will be from 12 noon to about 7pm or whenever.

If you plan on going, send an email to beta@xgamerslounge.com, letting us know so we can put you on the guest list.

For more information, visit http://www.xgamerslounge.com.

Hope to see you there.
-Silk
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Arg!!!
We would've loved to come but have a wedding to go to this weekend. :( :cry:
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me

Post by Guest »

Margh, too far to drive. Think... Buffalo to there + 1 1/2 hours.
lafferty
Planewalker
Location: look at my hands... they are HUGE. And they cant touch themselves... (AVLIS)

Post by lafferty »

i'd love to hang out at your new place but... well obviousle its a far way from berlin/germany to xgamers.

On a slightly different topic, if you are interested - i noticed some things about the html and some pics on the page you might wanna fix. Let me know via pm if can tell you the details.
[url=http://zope.lafferty.de]Crafter's helper[/url]
Drakuul
Groundling

Post by Drakuul »

I'd love to, but I'm in the UK and you're in the US and I'm broke and I suck etc. etc. etc. otherwise I'd come, I need a holiday.
*Your superior intelligence can not defeat my puny weapons*