hello again

Talk talk talk about anything.
AkumaDaimyo

hello again

Post by AkumaDaimyo »

I asked some questions a while back. What was the name of the server where you could play a Tiefling and all? Also I was approved to play but that was a while back. Do I need to reaplly? I finally moved NWN to my E:drive giving me enough space to download all the stuff for the servers here.
Wombatforhire
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by Wombatforhire »

Hello again! Assuming you were accepted into CoPaP and recieved the passwords e-mail, you do not need to reapply. If you no longer have that e-mail, you may have to.

Also, I believe Hala has Tiefling, but I'm not well versed in which worlds have which custom races, I think there's at least one other...I wouldn't be surprised if you can get that information from their individual websites (linked on the left side of the CoPaP homepage).

Have fun!
Khaelindra
Groundling

Post by Khaelindra »

Hala has Tiefling as starting race, correct.

http://eventides.net/halaforum/viewtopic.php?t=31

Post by Guest »

Hmm poop Im not sure on what happened to the password and all that. :-( That sucks. What if they dont approve me the 2cd time around! That would totally suck.
Khaelindra
Groundling

Post by Khaelindra »

Anonymous wrote:Hmm poop Im not sure on what happened to the password and all that. :-( That sucks. What if they dont approve me the 2cd time around! That would totally suck.
Unless you did bannable things, i don't see why they would reject an application that they already approved before. Just sit tight and wait for it. Due to busy R/L things that might take a week instead of the mentioned 48 hours, but eventually all applications get processed. If you haven't heard from them in 10 days or so, than maybe you can ask what happened. Until then, read up on the boards, i'm sure there's some part of world histories you haven't read yet... :wink:

Oh, and don't forget to check your discarded mail regularly, as the reply is sent from an address that usually ends up there.

Post by Guest »

Oh I was approved a while ago and I was lazy and didnt fix everything so I oculd download all the stuff I needed. I havent even gotten to play yet. I kinda wanted a tiefling who used asian style weapons from the CEP packs. I know ninja and asian cultures dont exist but the weapons do. He's got more of a concept than that but if he had a template idea that would be it. I have the CEP packs myself but no clue how to work them into the single player game OR how to script a world myself.