New to CoPaP

Talk talk talk about anything.
Cromwell
World Leader - LoT: Thay

New to CoPaP

Post by Cromwell »

Hello all, just joined the forums, and i must say this is an amazing community that i would be happy to be inducted into. I have been made an offer by Orleron, and i am just in the process of submitting a proposal.
[color=red]"How wonderfully mad of you!"[/color]
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Glad to have you around. Feel free to ask any questions via PM or here.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
choraldances
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by choraldances »

Looking forward to see Thay :)
Choraldances - Senior DM of Avlis, Project Administrator of Miras - Hades, DM of Outlands.
Arktikos Lykos
Noobie

Post by Arktikos Lykos »

Heya, I'm new too ^^

Nothing much to say since I haven't read up on CoPaP yet. Going to do that now.

p.s. First person to name which film I got the quote in my sig from wins a cookie :wink:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Ezekiel 25:17
Yasuken-LOA
Noobie

Post by Yasuken-LOA »

I believe its from Pulp Fiction. What kind of cookie do i get? Oreo? Chips Ahoy? Aldi brand? (which are quite filling)
Everybody is Steve
Cromwell
World Leader - LoT: Thay

Post by Cromwell »

It looked familiar, Samuel L. Jackson liked saying poetic things to people, scaring the shit out of them before shooting them.
[color=red]"How wonderfully mad of you!"[/color]