crashing at load screen

Talk talk talk about anything.
Kevin5656
Noobie

crashing at load screen

Post by Kevin5656 »

For some reason whenever I try to log onto Rockhome I crash during the loading screen. The only new haks I have added since last I was able to get on there were the Hala haks and I took them out to test and was still unable to log completly on. I even tried on my roommates computer whose normal PC can log on but my character cannot. The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with me being a Wemic but I am not sure how last week I could but this week I can't log on. If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know via this board or PM.

Thanks
" And the lord said...Oh My... and vansished into a puff of logic "
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

I would contact Ferus directly by email. He almost never checks boards, unfortunately.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."