Building/Scripting forum?

Talk talk talk about anything.
Teibidh
Clueless Prime

Building/Scripting forum?

Post by Teibidh »

Since the Bioware forums actually suck pretty hard and we're gonna have a really high concentration of builders and scripters hanging out here, could we maybe have a building/scripting forum so us newbie builders have a place we can ask questions that we know will be being answered by reliable folks with common interests?
You'll see me in Hell? I'm quite sure. Just head for the center. I'll be the guy sitting on the throne with the cold beer in one hand, your sister in the other and your mom as a footrest.
Draxlly
Ambassador: Ea

Building/Scripting forum yea I say

Post by Draxlly »

Now that would be a most welcome addition to an already great site.

No more reinventing the wheel. Hopefully some of the talented scripters/builders from Avlis would be willing to share some of their discoveries in these new forums. Maybe one of us will come up with a new way do script/build that they have not discovered yet and we can pass it on.

Draxlly Lead builder for the world of Ea Legend Of Valinor
Tis a good day to die. Pray to your God and make ready.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Yes. This site really hasn't even launched yet and is still getting its basic forums put in.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."