Rumble toes the feat is it posible?

Talk talk talk about anything.
Savagej
Noobie

Rumble toes the feat is it posible?

Post by Savagej »

HI I'm no scripter but i was wondering if it is posible to
combine the dm jump feature with earth quake..I know the jump feature is acessable allowing the desired character to jump to a chosen spot in a area but does not alow them to jump area's like a dm..( moonsea beta tested and worked with hermyts scripting)
would it be posible to tag a chosen spell like earth quake to the end of the jump ( no verbal or somatic requirements)
so that it appears that the character has jumped into the air and with all his / her might slamed either thier fist
or feet into the ground causing it to rumble and cause damage. Of course it would have to be an added in feat for barbs / fighters/monks/ prc's anyone with high dex and strength. I could imagine the scripting nighmares it may cause to impliment such a feat, but is it feasable?

Savagej
Sorry for posting it here i have no acess to coders/builders forums ;) (( reason for edit))
Arkonswrath
Ambassador: Hala

Post by Arkonswrath »

What is the basis for this feat?
Jonezie
Noobie

Post by Jonezie »

It could be done, yes. And it wouldn't really be hard to code, either.
Savagej
Noobie

Post by Savagej »

Sorry for taking so long to respond Arkon :oops: no real basis for the feat just one of many idea's to spice things up.. i have a few more idea's as welll.. the juke box aka gnomish bardic music device ( gbmd) a dm has control to change music tracks,, my idea would be scripting something that alows the players in certain area's ( Inn's, taverns personal house's etc) access to the sound track of the server so they can listen to any one of the great tunes ( also scripted for only the music not sound effects etc)rather than randomly while fighting , so many times i've been rping in an inn and thought , wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk over to the corner hear my favorite fighting music then maybe start a bar brawl or laze back infront of the fire and hear the more mellow nwn music / server provided music . ( great rp factor plus anoth way to suck gold out of the populus , charge 5 gold per tune :) )
another idea, more throwable items that cause no damage aka rotten fruit/eggs, imagine jumping out from behind a building and egging or tomatoing someone.. or just plain eggin the local gorthite or celestial temple lol ( not to pick on either ) , being a surly drunk at a bard contest you just have to throw something other than insults why not a tomato?.. ( items would only have visuall effects no damage maybe a chaotic alignment hit) so many times i've been at elf gate and just wanted to egg the edf amungst other's lol
now my question * smiles at jonzie* is it feasable to have such a device created? lag wise usablility wise, scripting wise?

Savagej