Stopped at the gate for questioning . . .

Talk talk talk about anything.
Juarlaxle
Noobie

Stopped at the gate for questioning . . .

Post by Juarlaxle »

Hey there,

I just signed up and I have received my list of passwords. I tried a few and no good. Any ideas. I even tried cutting and pasting the password to make sure its the same and still no good

PLayer name: Juarlaxle

Thanx.
Enverex
Planewalker

Post by Enverex »

Few things to remember. Firstly they are case sensitive, i.e. THISISTHEPASSWORD is not the same as ThIsIsThEPaSSwoRd.

Second, when you copy and paste, you tend to get either a space or a carriage return stuck at the end of the line, so that also causes it to fail.

[Edited for Typo]
Last edited by Enverex on Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defender
Noobie

Post by Defender »

Exactly how are you trying to connect?

I have played here for quite a long while now, and have never had any difficulties with the Passwords.

Can you give us more info on what seems to be wrong?

Thanks,
pincushionman
Noobie

Post by pincushionman »

I've had the same kind of problem from time to time, sometimes several times in a row. If it's the same problem I've had, when the password box goes away, when I go back to the server select page, it's somehow selected another one of the servers. Did that happen too? Sometimes I've had to try three or four times in a row before it worked.
Tristan_Durst
World Leader: Arborea

Post by Tristan_Durst »

Happens ever now and then with Bioware's Pass auth. If you can't log into say Le'Or then try Ferrell. Usually works.

-Tristan
Sindol
Ambassador: Catara

Post by Sindol »

Please also report the error you get. Server timed out? Wrong password? Maybe a version error? Files missing? Those are just a few of the more common errors. Not being able to connect could have many reasons, not all related to the password.
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol