Miranor Currently Looking For Help

Forum for the posting of needs for Staff members and for poeple intersted in voluntering
VioletCutie
World Leader: Miranor

Miranor Currently Looking For Help

Post by VioletCutie »

We are fairly new to PW Serving. We used to have a server up a couple months ago, before it was abruptly shut down.

We are currently looking for a web designer, scripter (Some Custom Content work needs to be done), and a few DMs.
Kurdan: "Hey sexy. I just love powerful mages."
Violet: "Mind if I try a buff spell?"
Kurdan: "Hell yeah baby. Hook me up."
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."
Drakuul
Groundling

Post by Drakuul »

Generally best to be accepted as a "World in Progress" before doing one of these posts :)
*Your superior intelligence can not defeat my puny weapons*
VioletCutie
World Leader: Miranor

Post by VioletCutie »

I'll take help where I can get it. Besides I'm still waiting on the guy I e-mailed to give me an update on my world status. I'm almost certain he'll want a ton more info. But it's hard to condense 15 200 page notebooks of stuff down to 1 simple e-mail.
Kurdan: "Hey sexy. I just love powerful mages."
Violet: "Mind if I try a buff spell?"
Kurdan: "Hell yeah baby. Hook me up."
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."