Tairis'nàdur Needs YOUR Help!

Forum for the posting of needs for Staff members and for poeple intersted in voluntering
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Tairis'nàdur Needs YOUR Help!

Post by Themicles »

The World of Tairis'nàdur is seeking new staff.
Our immediate needs are the following:
  • Interior builders.
    • Homes, inns, taverns, shops.
    Fleshers.
    • NPC population. Unique names and personalities. Note that you'll be working closely with me for aid with missing world info.
    DMs.
    • We could use some DMs to liven up the place a bit. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
    Coding.
    • We have several challenging coding tasks that involve both NWScript and potentially also external programs.
If interested in any of the building tasks, or coding please send a PM to forum account Themicles.

If interested in a DM position, please send a PM to the forum account JollyOrc.
Last edited by Themicles on Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Themicles

Post by Themicles »

Information updated. We're still recruiting!
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Fessey

Are you serious?

Post by Fessey »

Like in one year, you haven’t been able to complete your team?
(jk) I know is very hard to get good help, I try to get a good team together too and few interested once where of any use lol.
With that in mind, e-mail me and perhaps I can contribute to your team!
fessuy@netscape.net
Just give me an idea of what you want and I will give you a project that we can discuss and perhaps make into reality. Maybe in the future you could help me in return.
anyways let me know.
Themicles

Post by Themicles »

We're currently working on streamlining our application process. Application delays have been a small, but important part of our trouble recruiting.

I will update this thread with new information when we are done.

EDIT: Of note: We did have a complete team early on. The Real Life monster ate most of them, though. heh.
Fessuy
Noobie

Ok I am interested

Post by Fessuy »

So what does your world need exactly?

I am welling to help!
Just let me know