Mirnor Positions Available

Forum for the posting of needs for Staff members and for poeple intersted in voluntering
Celadra
Ambassador: Miranor

Mirnor Positions Available

Post by Celadra »

Alright, we have our module back up and working to a point. We did have to do a lot of backtracking though. Anyway, starting on 5/23 we will be needing a permanent server, so if anyone wants to volunteer just reply to this thread.

Also, once we have a permanent host, we will be looking for people for the following positions:

Low-level DMs (To handle characters from levels 1-10. Keep in mind that we currently have 3 DMs for head DMs.)
Low-level writers (These guys will make the RP situations for low-level characters and work with the Low-level DMs. When our player base advances to mid-, high-, and epic-levels then we will require DMs and writers for them)

Web designer (Currently open. We will give you information you need or ask for. We want a pretty neat looking site for this.)

Currently looking for a scripter to help us script and implement a couple of ideas.
Ulversial
Planewalker

Post by Ulversial »

Well since I'm offering my arse everywhere and anytime, ehm, I probably aint the best bet. (Can't be everywhere at the same time) But DM is something I would love to try out.

:]
HIPS IKD - sneak sneak sneak!
- Arborean SubCon and multiworld composer.
llordssoth
Noobie

Post by llordssoth »