Staff Needs

Frontpage news stories for CoPaP member Grey Wastes
Sarmanos
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Staff Needs

Post by Sarmanos »

Ever wanted to work on a persistant world that promotes evil instead of good? Have an interest in the lower plane of Hades? Well Miras is currently looking for staff in all areas of development.

Miras currently needs staff in every area of development including but not limited to:

Webmaster - Host and maintain a website or at least message boards for Miras.

Server Host/Co-Admin - Hosts the Miras PW itself, not to be taken lightly and there is only one opening. You would actually be hosting the PW but you would also have administratror rights and privledges, expect getting this position to be hard due to its importance.

Builders - Area builders who have experience building with the toolset and can create well-constructed and interesting areas. Knowledge of the Manual of the Planes or other DnD official plane sources is a plus.

Scripters - Experienced scripters with the ability to script and the ability to interpret the scripts of others are needed greatly.

Dungeon Masters - Won't be so much of a needed staff position until the PW goes into more of a live state or beta. However feel free to apply if you feel you can prove to me you would be a capable DM. Experience with the DM client is required along with good judgement and common sense, not to mention good rp ability(Duh).

Specialized - Builders that focus purely on either creature and/or item creation along with other areas such as quests, puzzles, conversations, grammar checking, NWNX, and etc....Must show that you are experience in the area you wish to specialize in in some form if possible.

Applying - The application process is informal and usually I will talk to the person over a messanger program to help me get an idea of what they are like. I will also keep track of how they perform and what they do in game. Simply e-mail me with the position desired, your qualifications for the position, how long you have owned NWN(Won't hurt but does help), and how long you have worked on the toolset if applicable.

You may apply for one or more area but you must display at least a reasonable amount of skill in what you wish to work on for Miras. We aren't asking for experts but just people who know what they're doing.

You may contact me through a private message on the CoPaP boards or ogre234@yahoo.com