Update on dynamic races

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Update on dynamic races

Post by Orleron »

Gimlor (Hellfire) has been working pretty steadily on getting the new dynamic races in. He's been sending me period pic updates to show his work. There's many issues with dynamic models for creatures of PC races that people do not usually know about, and Gimlor has been tackling these tough issues pretty well. Just takes some time.

We hope to have these races into the next iteration of the CoPaP universal hak so they can be used on all worlds:

Shaahesk (lizard man), orc, (half-)Ogre, gnoll, dracon, kobold

Image[/img]
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Ulversial
Planewalker

Post by Ulversial »

yay! I wanted this to happen for a long time, but didn't have the guts to pester the boards with requests...

superb! :D
Kyprioth
Clueless Prime

Post by Kyprioth »

It looks great, but... Pink Shaahesk? The only real things I don't like are the pink and the red parts on the Lizardmen's face, and maybe the skin on the Gnoll on their chest.... Otherwise, very nice Gimlor/Hellfire
Hellfire
Planewalker

Post by Hellfire »

I have changed that back to the standard lizardman skin