Abyss 404, connection troubles

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Starslayer_D
Ambassador: Abyss404

Abyss 404, connection troubles

Post by Starslayer_D »

Hell, I haven#t been able to see the Abyss404 server since several days on the server list, can't connect to it, and the forums seem to have vanished as well.

Can anyone tell me what is up?
Serpentax
Groundling

Post by Serpentax »

we are having problems with payments regarding our DNS..

the server still shows in nwn via gamespy. but untill the DNS issues solved the site will be down..
Serpentax
Groundling

Post by Serpentax »

DNS is back up

Post by Guest »

What is the login address now?? I used the shortcut you had posted on the 404 forum, but obviously it doesn't work anymore and i can't find the server in the gamespy list...

Thanks in advance,

Simkin Et-Thimhallen
Serpentax
Groundling

Post by Serpentax »

our sites got the ip adress listed but as of this moment it is in the gamespy lists

so there should be no problems
Avalon Genesis

Post by Avalon Genesis »

I haven't been able to log into the Abyss404, as of the last week. I used the shortcut and direct connecting (not GameSpy, however), and I haven't had any success. I checked the site and it says that it is offline. Anyone know what's happening?

P.S. I assume that the "Abyss404" is partially derived from the real-world HTTP404 phenomenon as a sort of in-joke?
Final Shinryuu
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Sarrena (The server host, owner, and all-around amazing person) is having ISP issues, to the best of my knowledge. Sarr said he should have it back and operational by the first of the month.
That's all I know!