NT Beta Test Feedback

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Arcsylver
Groundling

NT Beta Test Feedback

Post by Arcsylver »

Hello CoPaP,

As I announced in our news section, this is the thread for Novus Terrarum feedback fromt he players.

Feel free to post any comments on things you observe. I will read them and look into any bugs or complaints personally. Of course we also accept praise and complements as well. :lol:

Thanks in advance for your help. It is how we can improve our world for your enjoyment after all
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Is this the go-ahead also for compliance testing? Or do you want to do that a little later?
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Drakuul
Groundling

Post by Drakuul »

This is just for players to have a look around - compliance testing will start once we get the special encounter spawning methods working with the Dbase and get them placed.

At present we have zero spawns on NT.

Drakuul - NT DM
*Your superior intelligence can not defeat my puny weapons*
Arcsylver
Groundling

Post by Arcsylver »

Drakuul is correct.

At the moment we are having isues trying to get the spawn engine to write to the database. However we would like for everyone to have a look around as we go about fixing things to get a list of fixes we need to make to things such as transitions, merchants, areas, etc.

This way when compliance testing begins we can be sure to have a little as possible to fix at that time.
Bannier
Noobie

Post by Bannier »

I can't seem to find the IP address.
Arcsylver
Groundling

Post by Arcsylver »

nt.game-host.org:5121

Player Password is NTPlayer