Hello :D

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Zombiedashie
Noobie

Hello :D

Post by Zombiedashie »

Hello Hello!

Hopefully I can find lots of time outside of work to check things out :] Everything i've read is very interesting so far and everyone seems pretty interactive and nice in their posts.

I joined a while ago and read through some of the worlds and thought i'd start in Arkaz. But as soon as I started plotting out what character to make the server vanished x_x

So I'm starting in Avlis. I've never been a non-basic race before so I wanted a challenge, so I wanted to try out a Kobold. Is this a bad idea? >_> Will I have a weird human voice set? Will I get punted into trash barrels everytime I walk into a town? o.o

(sorry if this was the wrong place to post!)
Zombie
Planewalker

Post by Zombie »

Hello and welcome!

The Arkaz servers are back up now. Voice set wise I think you would have a weird human voice set. There are over rides around that expand the voices you can choose at creation, so one of those may help.

As to what happens to a kobold, that depends on the world you choose. Most other players though are at least civil to each other so apart from being picked on you should be ok :D On Avlis you may get to be a lizard man slave! Remind them it is shameful for their slaves to have shoddy gear....

Have fun!
Zombiedashie
Noobie

Post by Zombiedashie »

:) thank you.

I found an override for voices after I made one, so I'll have to remake the little buggar again.
Sounds kind of fun though, being a companion of sorts. Even if you only get the scraps of whatever your betters toss you :P

In development then!
Just got convinced to try something else too. :lol:
Brayon
Planewalker

Post by Brayon »

Welcome to CoPaP. Arkaz's servers are back online, so you can join us over there now. :-) Good luck and have fun!