Everyones favourite demon - XP code

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
Alphonse
Groundling

Everyones favourite demon - XP code

Post by Alphonse »

One of my priorities on Arkaz is to re-write our xp code. I've put a fair amount of thought into it, and I'm sure I've missed a lot of angles on it, so I'm going to do something very stupid.

I'm interested in hearing peoples opinions on the xp systems on any of the CoPaP worlds, as well as any other thoughts you might have on the subject.

I ask that any thoughts be PMed to this account, rather than posted into this thread as i really dont want this to turn into a dead horse or flame thread. I'm also looking for honest opinions rather than bandwagon jumpers. Finally i should make it clear that the only person that will read these thoughts will be me, so feel free to be honest

Cheers

Al
Arkaz Head DM
Last edited by Alphonse on Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Just woke up...

The only comment I can make at this time is that the new code, whatever you write, must conform to CoPaP Article 2, Section 1. Most specifically paragraph 2.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Alphonse
Groundling

Post by Alphonse »

Themicles wrote:Just woke up...

The only comment I can make at this time is that the new code, whatever you write, must conform to CoPaP Article 2, Section 1. Most specifically paragraph 2.
:D

Yup. Thats a given.