Abyss forum lost?

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
szabot
Planewalker

Abyss forum lost?

Post by szabot »

I haven't been able to access the Abyss forum all day. Anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me?
Apandapion
CoPaP: Player Coordinator

Post by Apandapion »

It says that the DNS subscription ran out. So presumably it's still out there somewhere, you'd just have to get to it via a dotted quad and not a dns name.
Final Shinryuu
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Since Ryan (Sarrena) hasn't been on MSN all day either, Meredia and I think he's having an issue with the host computer/all of his computers. Maybe his ISP is totally out?
Sarrena
World Leader: Abyss404

Post by Sarrena »

Sorry for the delay, several points to follow:

-Abyss is NOT DOWN. My DNS acount shut down without warning and now I'm locked in vain attempts to pay the dumbies off to resume normal ops. The server is still there, jsut not on your favorites. Use gamespy.

-My MSN is down alot due to my work computer (not host) just underwent a full rebuild and I'm not yet convinsed the cooling system is 100% for that bad boy.

-I WILL be posting the ip when I get off work today for access until the DNS is back, given the IP changes once every five years, we should be good.

Footnote: I've been distracted badly lately due to a family member being in the hospital with neral issues of an unknown nature, this has rather put me on emerg mode.
World Leader : Abyss 404
Jack_of_Tears
Noobie

re

Post by Jack_of_Tears »

Good to hear the sight isn't down, I was a bit worried; and here I had all these things I wanted to discuss on the forum ... ::pouts:: Damned abyssmal layers just keep up and moving on us!

Seriously though, I hope you're family member pulls out of whatever is ailing him/her. Such things can be very difficult ... I wish you the best in dealing with it as well.
It is not that I'm a poor speller, but that I don't subscribe to the Merriam Webster conformist dictionary.
szabot
Planewalker

Post by szabot »

Thanks for the update, Sarrena. Hope all goes well.
Final Shinryuu
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Post by Final Shinryuu »

szabot wrote:Thanks for the update, Sarrena. Hope all goes well.
Thirded. Good luck. =)
Sarrena

Post by Sarrena »

Sarrena

Post by Sarrena »

Good news, the account should be coming up within a day or so pending their speed. We should be back to normal soon.
Sarrena

Post by Sarrena »

Looks like they took my money, bout time.