Wemic problem with Hala similar to Rockhome

Discuss any general matters related to CoPaP here!
kokobil
Noobie

Wemic problem with Hala similar to Rockhome

Post by kokobil »

I had posted several weeks ago about a problem i had portaling with my wemic on Rockhome. Well after all this time not only i can't manage to log there but not even at Hala. So i am limited to Avlis and for the wemic characters Avlis seems the only option. Which is not so bad but it is limiting. So Hala and Rockhome don't support an official custom race.
Last edited by kokobil on Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkonswrath
Ambassador: Hala

Post by Arkonswrath »

This is untrue. Take a look at the news page on the Hala website. It is likely that you don't have the newest hak Birbag was on the server earlier today, so Wemics are not the problem on Hala.
kokobil
Noobie

Post by kokobil »

[quote="Arkonswrath"]This is untrue. Take a look at the news page on the Hala website. It is likely that you don't have the newest hak Birbag was on the server earlier today, so Wemics are not the problem on Hala.[/quote]

No no . I have all the haks .Birbag obviously had the same. When a player has the game freezing on loading screen when portaling or even just loging directly, the players inside get the impression he has managed to log since when you log out (closing the game through task manager) they see on the screen that: ((gamespy ID)) has loged out . The player never loged in actually! For example I just got the loading screen and the game froze. I was able to close the program only through Task Manager of Windows XP . It has happened before so i repeated the process. Well it is just that now it happens EVERY time!! Just like at Rockhome. I am unable to pass that loading screen. It was not happening before. I don't know what caused it.

At the time it seems only on Avlis I can play the wemic.
SinbadSam
Clueless Prime

Post by SinbadSam »

Good News Arkon has the cure for the Wemic issue on Hala and the one for Rockhome.

Wemics now have a another world to play again in.

Three Cheers for Arkonswrath!!!!!

Hip Hip Hurray

Hip Hip Hurray

Hip Hip Hurray
Arkonswrath
Ambassador: Hala

Post by Arkonswrath »

My appologies for disbelieving you. The fix turned out to be rather simple, I'll see about getting ahold of Ferus to get the fix added to Rockhome as well.