Welcome!

General discussion for Crimson Stars, a Spelljammer PW that will be linking to CoPaP.
Nightbringer
Groundling

Welcome!

Post by Nightbringer »

I'm Nightbringer, the team lead for Crimson Stars development. Crimson Stars is a Spelljammer PW using a set of scripts I developed (and am still working on) for turn based spelljammer combat. It will initially consist of one sphere with some ground based content, but mostly Spelljammer stuff. As more world are connected it may expand to include other spheres and certainly have Phlogiston to link them up.

Feel free to ask any questions about our PW or Spelljammer in general. We'll use this forum for general discussions as well as releasing news and info not important enough to go up on the main page.

Thanks a lot to Orleron for setting up this forum for us!
Saabotage

WOOT

Post by Saabotage »

WOOT IM HERE!
And......
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Saerid
Noobie

Post by Saerid »

Hey all, I'm Saerid, I do all the final mods to Hellfire's models and add them to the hakpaks. I also do some tile designs for Crimson stars. I dont generally post much, so just shout at me if you need a reply.
Nightbringer
Groundling

Post by Nightbringer »

yay, glad to see you guys are here ;) feel free to start discussions, or help answer people questions... or at least generally make it seem like we're around ;)
[url=http://www.crimsonstars.com]Crimson Stars: Spelljammer Persistant world[/url]
[url=http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/hakpacks/data/1060320751937.shtml]Arcane Space Tileset / Turn Based Spelljammer[/url]
Spelljammer in NWN, ship to ship combat, space piracy, and more!
Hellfire
Planewalker

Post by Hellfire »

Im still around. The holidays have slowed me down quite a bit, but my team is still plugging away on content.

Currently in the works are
Tileset (Cave ruins) almost done
New PC races including the Dracon
More ships

Pics soon I promise

Post by Guest »

Well, I finally fo8und the CoPaP pages, mabey I'll actually say something at somepoint.

The guy with mad ideas...