Help with Inn Script

Forum for scripters of NWN material and third party applications.
VioletCutie
World Leader: Miranor

Help with Inn Script

Post by VioletCutie »

Hey guys,
I got the inn script to accept that there are rooms and the number of rooms it has, but it's saying it's taking 0 gold away from the player when they receive a key. I was wondering if there was something I needed to do in the mysql database before module launch or what the deal is to the cost and everything up.
Kurdan: "Hey sexy. I just love powerful mages."
Violet: "Mind if I try a buff spell?"
Kurdan: "Hell yeah baby. Hook me up."
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."
Mistcaller
Groundling

Post by Mistcaller »

If it is the Avlis system you use, you will find a pretty detailed guide-doc in the same compressed file or here.
As far as I can tell from your description, you have not applied the appropriate innkeeper's "event" scripts.
VioletCutie

Post by VioletCutie »

That didn't really help any. I'm still having the same problem with it saying it's taking 0 gold from the player. I even checked to see if I have the tables set right in MySQL and it is connecting.
*Violet flips to a random page in spellbook and casts Finger of Death and watches Kurdan fall.*
Violet: "Hey I was looking for that spell. What was it doing with my second circle? Oh well."
VioletCutie

Post by VioletCutie »

I got it fixed. For future reference if another person has this problem: Check to make sure you set up the NWN/APS program correctly. I forgot to make an OBDC connection in the System DNS tab. The module wasn't communicating with the database.