What kind of CoPaP citizen are you?

Polls for the CoPaP frontpage

The shy, stay-at-home-server kind
27%
One or two stories have led me elsewhere
13%
I'm a pro-explorer! Been almost everyplace!
15%
I call more than one world home
18%
My inter-world travel is completely random
27%
What are you talking about? What is CoPaP?
No votes
I don't play here
No votes

Total votes: 67

Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

In other words, how do your characters exist in CoPaP ICly? Do they even know there are other worlds out there? Do they travel them like a pro? Are they shy and never venture off their home planet/plane?

Let's ask this question concerning your most-played character, if you have more than one.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
JollyOrc
Ambassador: Tairis'nàdur

Post by JollyOrc »

well, my most played char (actually the only one) has seen other worlds, but he usually stays home. Heck, he rarely ventures outside his home city even.

But that doesn't mean that he isn't aware of those other worlds, or that he isn't involved in things every now and then...
bye,
JollyOrc
Noobie

Post by Cath »

I've been on all the other servers though bad experiences on Hala has kept me from returning.
I've been to Rockhome at least four times and is planning another longer trip. One DM event that brought me there and the rest to explore.
As for Travellers I was there for the first trip and went back once but found it a little deserted at the time - I'll be back later.

I am a guide and explorer by profession :D
Pesky
Clueless Prime

Post by Pesky »

I have characters on both Avlis and Hala. Haven't tried other worlds because I don't want to a) download any more haks b) read any more forums. However, I will start on Abyss once it goes live.
choraldances
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by choraldances »

No time to go anywhere.

Besides, for sake of Copap, my character stays home.
Choraldances - Senior DM of Avlis, Project Administrator of Miras - Hades, DM of Outlands.
vergilius
Planar Sage

Post by vergilius »

choraldances wrote:No time to go anywhere.
That would be me as well.

When days have 36 hours, only 8 of which are spent working, when the week has 14 days, only 5 of which are spent working, then maybe I'll have enough time to get out more.
Starslayer_D
Ambassador: Abyss404

Post by Starslayer_D »

If I had more time, I would explore even more. But running around exploring has me less involved in RP storylines, as typing while trying to catch every corner of the map for a screenshoot is arkward :)
Malathyre
Planar Sage

Post by Malathyre »

Would love to see more of the Copap worlds than I have, but rumors of several-hour-long sessions to get back to my char's home have kept me from doing it so far.
<Daerthe> There is only room for so much realism before things start to get silly.
MorphlingROR
Clueless Prime

Post by MorphlingROR »

Definitely going to travel to all the worlds, as I like exploring and seeing new places a lot. CoPaP is great for this purpose. Just need to find more free time for my characters..
_Wake_
Noobie

Post by _Wake_ »

Main :Busy smith'en weapons and learning all he can in Deglos/Avlis.

The posibility of new metals or minerals would probably push him to explore a bit further or deeper :)
(2a, noun) 3 : a watch held over the body of a dead person prior to burial and sometimes accompanied by festivity.
void main()
{
object oPC = GetLastUsedBy();
AssignCommand(oPC, ClearAllActions(TRUE));
ActionStartConversation(oPC);
}
Quiz001
Clueless Prime

Post by Quiz001 »

got one playing Hala - with occasional forays to Rockhome, my other Avlis-based but travels to Hala and has been to Travellers (wants to visit Rockhome too). Also just started a char on Abyss404 (scripting to die for there by the way!).

Have discovered there is no longer any time to sleep.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Just for the record... I am trying to eliminate all use of the word Travellers as reference to my world.

Why?
Because metagamers have begun using it as the IC name for the world, having never heard the real name, nor having been told about it IC in most cases...

The world name is:
Tairis'nàdur

You can leave the accent mark on the A out. I don't care. Just please... I'm getting sick of seeing "Travellers" used in game. It was nothing more than the project name.

-Themicles
Dehval
Noobie

Post by Dehval »

Every day is NEVER the same :P

I get around basically. Lovin' it!
"There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college"