CoPaP Mailing List Transfered to Yahoo Group

Frontpage news for the CoPaP project: http://www.copap.org/
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

CoPaP Mailing List Transfered to Yahoo Group

Post by Orleron »

The email list we have been using to keep you all updated is getting way too big. I would also like the other CoPaP leaders to be able to send you messages personally, and in order to do that, I'd have to give our your emails to all of them. That's not a cool thing to do, and I won't be part of something like that. So in
order to do this correctly, I am removing ALL of you from the mailing list and transfering it over to a Yahoo Group.

**In order to keep receiving emails about Avlis and CoPaP updates, youmust check your email right now and find the message that contains info on how to subscribe to the mailing list***

Keep in mind that if you subscribe to this list, you will not only get
messages from me in the future, but also from the leaders of the other
CoPaP worlds.

Thanks again, and if there are any questions, please ask. You have all
been removed from the list as of NOW. Hope to see you on the new list.
The new list will be automated and you can remove yourself whenever you
want.

--Orleron
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Starslayer_D
Ambassador: Abyss404

Post by Starslayer_D »

The email didn't give anything except a list of four adresses. I simply send an email to the correct one, no header, no text body?

Or am I doung something wrong there?
Gairus
Groundling

Post by Gairus »

Sending an email with the subject "Subscribe" and no content did the trick.
aceluby1
Noobie

Post by aceluby1 »

I never got the E-Mail. Can you send me one or do i even need it.
Sanzer
Noobie

Warning, Newbie here, not too sure....

Post by Sanzer »

Hello, I joined and registered yesterday becuase I wanted to be a part of the community here which seems to be a wonderful place full of RP and dedicated world builders, but I haven't recieved any e-mail with the passwords for the servers or any way to join the mailing list, if someone could help me I would appreciate it greatly!

Many Thanks,
Sanzer