CoPaP Hak, Universal Hak and CoPaP TLK 1.66 Release

Frontpage news for the CoPaP project: http://www.copap.org/
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

CoPaP Hak, Universal Hak and CoPaP TLK 1.66 Release

Post by Themicles »

The following files are being released, and are tested compatible with NWN 1.66 and CEP 1.52.

Features:
NWN 1.66 compatibility.
CEP 1.52 compatibility.
Catara PrCs (2).
Psionics Update (Updates to existing abilities only. No new abilities at this time).

Note in this update:
Dynamic Race models were going to be in this update, but due to unforeseen (and currently unsolved) problems, they must be left out until a later update.

For builders:
Make sure you rebuild any 2das in your world specific hak that overrides a 2da in the CoPaP Hak, basing it on the latest files in CoPaP Hak 4.5.

Full implimentation of the Catara PrCs will require an update of your restricted PrCs script, as well as your class constants include. Sindol provided a post aobut this earlier. You will also need to import an ERF of the custom ability scripts which I will allow Sindol to provide.

Full implimentation of the Psionics Update will require the import of updated Psionics scripts from Kinarr, as well as an updated copy of Banishment for import into your module. The banishment area in the CoPaP Hak is NOT removeable without a guranteed corruption of the module at this time. Leaving it in is perfectly harmless. We are working on procedures to get it removed for a later update. I will leave the ERF release to Kinarr.

HAK ORDER:
(world specific 2da hak)
CoPaP Hak 4.5
CEP Patch 1.52
CEP Patch 1.50
CEP 1 Patch
Rest of the CEP haks
Universal Hak 4.5
(world specific content haks)

Now for the files. Mirror hosts, feel free to mirror these at your liesure.

CoPaP Hak 4.5
Universal Hak 4.5
CoPaP TLK 3.5
Last edited by Themicles on Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Kinarr
Noobie

Post by Kinarr »

I have to cram the last bit of real life work into today and Saturday before I take my vacation, but I'll get a psionics erf packaged up with documentation by Sunday.
Sindol
Ambassador: Catara

Post by Sindol »

Mirrored to HarveyH's Avlis mirror: http://195.169.215.21/cgi-bin/avlis.py? ... S2/hakpaks
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Snow
Ambassador: Avlis

Post by Snow »

:D
Baron
Ambassador: Ithilla

Post by Baron »

whats the problem with the dynamic races?
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Baron wrote:whats the problem with the dynamic races?
If we knew, we'd have them fixed and in this update. Both Gimlor and I are entirely unsure what the problem is at this point. They work in the 1.66 toolset, but not the 1.66 game clients (player or DM).

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Apandapion
CoPaP: Player Coordinator

Post by Apandapion »

Let me be the first to chuck in a big thank you to Themicles for all of his hard work. It does not particularly sound like a lot of fun, this particular job.
raistlin_kell
Noobie

Post by raistlin_kell »

Apandapion wrote:Let me be the first to chuck in a big thank you to Themicles for all of his hard work. It does not particularly sound like a lot of fun, this particular job.
Thermicles, you're the MAN!!! :mrgreen:
Bigdaddy037
Clueless Prime

Post by Bigdaddy037 »

Them,
I know it doesn't seem like it from the vocal minority out there, but your work on this is very appreciated! Thanks!!
Baron
Ambassador: Ithilla

Post by Baron »

Well I dont know who this "Vocal Minority" is, I've never had anything but respect for the effort that Themi puts into getting the haks updated....

Having helped Gimlor in some small way with some of the early Dynamic models, I was curious as to why they werent working....As I hadn't at that time spoken with Gimlor I thought I would ask here.
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.
Arkonswrath
Ambassador: Hala

Post by Arkonswrath »

Themi you slacker!!! You're LATE!!!

J/King bro, good work :D
Bigdaddy037
Clueless Prime

Post by Bigdaddy037 »

Baron,
Wasn't refering to you, but to the constant post and other harrasments (is it ready yet, now) that Them has been getting.
Sorry if you took it that way.
szabot
Planewalker

Post by szabot »

As always, I get confused about such things. Can we already go ahead and update to CoPaP Hak 4.5, Universal Hak 4.5, and CoPaP TLK 3.5 even if we do NOT update to 1.66, and then still be able to play on worlds that have not yet updated to 1.66?
teleri
World Leader: The Outlands

Post by teleri »

szabot wrote:As always, I get confused about such things. Can we already go ahead and update to CoPaP Hak 4.5, Universal Hak 4.5, and CoPaP TLK 3.5 even if we do NOT update to 1.66, and then still be able to play on worlds that have not yet updated to 1.66?
You can download them and put them in the correct locations but do not delete any of the previous haks or TLK files.
Cheers,
teleri

Building the Outlands one GateTown at a Time
[url=http://www.greatring.net][color=blue][u][b]The Outlands[/color][/u][/b][/url]
[url=http://www.diterlizzi.com/art/games/planescape/index.html][color=blue][u][b]The Look of PlaneScape[/color][/u][/b][/url]
szabot
Planewalker

Post by szabot »

Perfect, thanks.