Ithilla begins building

Frontpage news stories for CoPaP member IthillaProject
Baron
Ambassador: Ithilla

Ithilla begins building

Post by Baron »

Update on Ithilla.....

Ithilla is starting to move into the building phase... as Orl and the scripters continue to iron out wrinkles in the spelljammer code (as evidenced by his SJ knockabout hosting).

Orl will be handling those areas related to Daggerspace and will forward them on to us for integration into the overall mod...

In the meantime.. shatterspace is beginning to be built as well as the planetary fragment that is ithilla itself...We have no schedule at this point for being able to open a beta testing.. however I expect that we will go live with about 30-40 areas, including daggerspace areas...

Hellfire, with his rather broad connections to the Custom Content world has selected some haks that will give Ithilla a unique appearance compared to standard tileset worlds...some of these could be considered incomplete taken by themselves, however He has taken those and combined them into a single hak that will handle most of the areas.

some clean up on the haks has to be made an hellfire is progressing with that. In fact he and I have already tested in game several city areas of ithilla.

More updates to come as we progress....

Baron
ambassador - Ithilla
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

This means you should head over to www.ithilla.com and send Baron a PM if you are interested in making areas for Ithilla and the space surrounding it!
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Baron
Ambassador: Ithilla

Post by Baron »

Yes,.. please please do that..we have 4 builders as it stands...we have begun the process but it will be slow as we do our QA work on those areas at the same time....

Also if you are interested in seeing the kind of areas we will have...take a look at this and this
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words,there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.