"DM event for lower level PCs"

Frontpage news stories for CoPaP member Tairis'nàdur: http://www.tairisnadur.com
Dark_EK
Ambassador: Tairis'nàdur

Post by Dark_EK »

uncast wrote:The recent event was a blast! :)

Too bad Falleny and Anelas couldn't join us though, it'd would be been more fun with all of us there :(
As G said, Falleny was there in spirit... While I liked how some of you actualy were prepared to go in the forest and search for her, I was also about to stab you all for doing it :P

If there's a DM event, chances are small for seeing Fall now... but don't worry.. I'll bring along a ditzy NPC every now and then to remind you of her! :P

As for the time, seems we will have to create some new one.. what it will be, no idea... but the stories never end progressing, so there's always more :)

And more feedback welcome, even the unkind one! :)
uncast
Noobie

Post by uncast »

Well, these are the few DM events that I got involved in, so I truly enjoyed myself. :)

Stab us? Bwahahahahaha! :twisted: Congrats, btw!

Well, I can't say for the other players, but I think we were lead well enough. Though, I do think there wasn't enough unexpected stuff. Throwing in unexpected stuff makes it more interesting I think. (I was half-expecting the commoner to turn on us, then we all get thrown in jail, etc etc). I didn't expect the worm thing, so that was great!

The guard didn't seem to fight back, while we were hacking him to pieces. That part, I thought it was odd. (Maybe we were a little too...aggresive? ;) )

Well, the ending was inconclusive, but I think that was intended. Besides, sounds like there's much more to come :)

P.S: Some of us actually wanted to see the worm enter Ognar, even me O_o. I wonder what would happen if it did?
Moredo
Planewalker

Post by Moredo »

As Gairus said in IRC, he hoped he had got the horror feel right, and with the worms I must agree! Damn nasty little things!

Super event, had heaps of fun :) But poor, little Sam is staying away from that worm-infested moon for some time now. :oops: He is kinda scared :wink:
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Moredo wrote:As Gairus said in IRC, he hoped he had got the horror feel right, and with the worms I must agree! Damn nasty little things!

Super event, had heaps of fun :) But poor, little Sam is staying away from that worm-infested moon for some time now. :oops: He is kinda scared :wink:
Tairis is a seperate planet, not a moon. Not even close enough to be any bigger than say, Mars, in each other's skies.

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Moredo
Planewalker

Post by Moredo »

Sorry about that Themicles :oops: :roll: :oops: