Current version of Autobic download?

Development for CoPaP
Sarmanos
World Leader: The Grey Wastes

Current version of Autobic download?

Post by Sarmanos »

Eventually I would like to implement custom races into The Gray Waste. Problem is though I can't find Autobic so that I can put it in and the Zero Mod doesn't have it anywhere. So if someone could put up a working erf or a link with all the stuff that's needed and up to date it'd be greatly appreciated.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

The Watcher, which includes AutoBic and the custom ELC needs to be updated by someone.

AutoBic might work okay with the latest Bio-patches, but I know that the ELC does not, because it uses a 2da file in the override. Starting with 1.64, 2da files are cached on load. This includes any in the override. Therefor, the ELC is writing to a 2da which it expects the scripts to read, but the scripts are only seeing the cached copy that hasn't been modified.

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

That's why AutoBic (on Avlis at least) works off the database and not the 2da's. The database version should theoretically be available for download in the copap ftp.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Red Golem
World Leader: Abyss404

Post by Red Golem »

Sorry, the old files got all messy with the patches and branches. I'm working on a new release now...
http://nwn.bioware.com/guilds_registry/ ... l?gid=6231