Quirky findings with 1.64/cep 1.50 and the new copap

Development for CoPaP
Serpentax
Groundling

Quirky findings with 1.64/cep 1.50 and the new copap

Post by Serpentax »

nothing major so far.. but i have noticed assassin vines (one of the cep 1.50 beasties) show up as race Drangonari Elf in the toolset...

weird :D

anymore strange findings people ?
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Update your TLK file.
Works fine on my test server, and that's where I pulled all the release files from.

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Serpentax
Groundling

Post by Serpentax »

okies...

btw any chance of a doc with full break down of copap changes to the psionics.. and the class requirements.. the pdf i have seems to be the orignal one...
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

I didn't do the changes to the psionics. I only implimented it.
I will not write a document for something of which I know very little about.
I only know what I needed to know to impliment it, make it possible for worlds to restrict it if they don't want it as a native class, and what I knew from participating in the original tests.

No, this is not Nathan's latest release. This is whatever release Orleron chose to use. No, it is not up to me to decide whether to update with the original author's latest files.

-Themicles
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

This thread details the evolution of the psionics version we are using right now, and my posts in the thread usually list the changes as they were made:

http://www.avlis.org/viewtopic.php?t=32 ... c&start=25
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Serpentax
Groundling

Post by Serpentax »

thanks..

found slightly worse..

viewtopic.php?t=776&highlight=