Hala update from 4/7/04

Development for CoPaP
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Hala update from 4/7/04

Post by Orleron »

Chassagne wrote: - Changeling now supported, not fully tested, any help / bug report by someone who knows the system well would be appreciated
If you have any qestions about that system, ask me.

Chassagne wrote: - Red Golem custom races supported, some of the races have been removed though
Are there any plans for some Hala-specific custom races? They are very easy to add with this system, and doing so will not affect the other servers, so you can add as many as you want.

Also, you may want to re-enable Aasimar custom race. Their creation is not enabled on Avlis, but on Hala they might make more sense.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Chassagne
Planar Sage

Post by Chassagne »

About the changeling : a good an efficient tester is a tester that knows the system perfectly well, that will know what to check and where to look for the bug in case something is not working properly. I just included the ERFs as you said on this board, and someone tried to play with it, without seeing anything wrong...

About the Aasimar, I'll bring that to our team board and let you know. I dont think we have plans for any other custom races so far.