Bug I couldnt find already reported

Development for CoPaP
tmurff
Noobie

Bug I couldnt find already reported

Post by tmurff »

I tried to see if this had already been reported but didnt find it so im sorry if you have seen it before.

In one of the wharehouses in the wharehouse district of Elysia you are asked to rid downstairs of a vampire bat. First, when accepted it never showed up for me as a qwest. Second, I went down with someone, they died but we killed the bat. I took the heart (proof) back up stairs and he didnt acknowledge that I had completed the qwest.

I then went back downstairs to get my friends stuff off his body and the bat reapeared.

Hope this helps from a newbie Avlis player (but old programmer/debugger/beta tester)
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Avlis has its own separate bug reports forum over at www.avlis.org. Go ahead and bring it up to them there.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."