Instructions for Installing CoPaP Systems (Wiki)

Development for CoPaP
dougnoel
Groundling

Instructions for Installing CoPaP Systems (Wiki)

Post by dougnoel »

http://www.avlis.org/devwiki/index.php/Main_Page

At the link above you will find the Wiki site where the Avlis Team has been documenting the installation and use of the various CoPaP systems. I linked this site when I poseted the spellhooking update, but I think it's important for people to know that we've been working hard to document how to set up a Zero mod, NWNX, MySQL, etc.

Take a look and make use of it. Also, feel free to add information to the Wiki. If you have notes or information on how to use the various systems, make a login and contribute your knowledge. Our hope is this Wiki will form a knowledge base that will make it easier to get CoPaP wolrds up and running, as well as making the updating and modification of worlds easier to manage.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Doug
dougnoel
Groundling

Post by dougnoel »

We've moved the wiki. I have updated the link above. The link will soon be password protected and we will have a process for CoPaP developers to gain access.
kombinat
Planar Sage

Post by kombinat »

*pokes doug* What's the secret process? :)
Starslayer_D
Ambassador: Abyss404

Post by Starslayer_D »

It does ask for login and password.

Where to get them, or who is authorised?
dougnoel
Groundling

Post by dougnoel »

Oops, sorry. The password is in the CoPaP subs forum and the Avlis subs forum. If you are a CoPaP team member you should have access to the CoPaP subs forum. If not, PM me and I'll send it to you.
Enverex
Planewalker

Post by Enverex »

Doug, I am trying to help setup a world for a friend and she hopes that it would join COPAP. Could I get a username and pass for this so I have some idea how to set up NWN properly. I've got it installed and running what seems normally, but I have no idea about NWNX and such. Thanks.
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Enverex, have you friend apply to CoPaP first, pls. It doesn't take much and it doesn't take long.

Point is this wiki is not a public resource for any old person to build a world with. :)

It's CoPaP only.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."
Enverex
Planewalker

Post by Enverex »

Um, I may be blind but I can't find a form to submit a request to add a world to COPAP. Can someone point it out please?
Celadra
Ambassador: Miranor

Post by Celadra »

There isn't an application page to submit on the website. You or your friend would have to send the information to one of the CoPaP people to look over. The instructions for all that can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=6