A question regarding Hak files

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
Fironus
Noobie

A question regarding Hak files

Post by Fironus »

I am currently working on a project that we hope will one day connect to the rest of the CoPaP worlds however was wondering about the hak order for adding the CoPaP haks to our world. We are using CEP 1.5 do they go above or below that and if below do they go above or below our own haks?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Fironus
Ohh and also is the copap talk file compatible with cep? or will I need to merge it?
"It's noy whether you win or loose but how many heads you can remove in the process"
Sindol
Ambassador: Catara

Re: A question regarding Hak files

Post by Sindol »

Fironus wrote:I am currently working on a project that we hope will one day connect to the rest of the CoPaP worlds however was wondering about the hak order for adding the CoPaP haks to our world. We are using CEP 1.5 do they go above or below that and if below do they go above or below our own haks?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Fironus
Ohh and also is the copap talk file compatible with cep? or will I need to merge it?
Hak order for CoPaP:

copaphak4_3
cep1patch150
cep1patch
cep2da
cepanatomy
cepbaseitem
cepcreature
cepplace
cepportrait
ceptexture
universal_4_3

In general you place your own 2da haks above the CEP and even above the current CoPaPHak if you want to override that. Any other haks, like tilesets and such, go on the bottom of that list.

The CoPaP Tlk file, current version 3.4, is compatible with that list.
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Fironus
Noobie

Post by Fironus »

Thank you very much.
"It's noy whether you win or loose but how many heads you can remove in the process"